A-404, Academic Building
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III
(Near Govind Puri Metro Station)
New Delhi, India - 110020
For general information / queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep updated on what is keeping CERCs busy, please feel free to signup by sending an email to email@example.com
Directions to Campus
Landmarks en route to IIIT Delhi:
1. On the outer ring road, take the
Nehru Place flyover.
2. When on the flyover, Nehru Place
is to the left. Modi Towers,
of the buildings in Nehru Place,
3. After you come off the flyover,
this is the row of shops to the left.
4. To the right, is the
Pracheen Bhairav Mandir.
5. Keep going, till you hit a Y
in the road (the hoarding is
centre of the Y). You take
the fork on the right.
6. For Okhla, need to take
right from under the Kalkaji flyover.
7. Keep on your right to take the turn
from under the Kalkaji flyover.
8. Take right from the traffic signal.
9. After taking a right turn,
you can see this sign for IIIT
left of the road.
10. Ahead on that road will be
the Govindpuri metro station.
11. Another sign for IIIT under
the metro station.
12. Take the left (marked by another
sign for IIIT) just before
13. Keep going straight, till you
hit a Y. Take the left road.
14. The road curves left.
15. Continue on the road.
Will come to a T-joint
with this IIIT sign
on the right
and a road going to the left.
16. Cross the GB Pant Polytechnic
gate (seen on your right).
17. You will find this black sign
for IIIT on wall. Take right from here.
Landmarks en route to A-404:
1. Enter IIIT campus gate.
2. Continue straight, the road curves
3. You will see the Academic block
on your left.
4. Enter the Academic block.
5. Take the corridor on your left
to enter the building.
6. You will find the elevators
on your left. Take the elevator
to the 4th Floor.
7. Enter through the door on
the 4th floor.
8. Take right towards Wing A.
9. Continue straight, you will find
the office: A-404.